Halloween’s around the corner, and if you’re having issues finding someone spooktacular for your undead shindig – you might have luck with these pickup lines. Maybe you won’t impress anyone with these kitschy lines, but you might be able to get a laugh from them (or raise them from the dead).
DISCLAIMER: The Level MY is not responsible for any bodily or emotional harm that may be incurred by these lines. Please use these lines responsibly.
- I don’t know what the trick is, but you are definitely a treat.
- I don’t have a Halloween costume, but could I go as your girl/boyfriend?
- Baby, I’m a necrophiliac. How good are you at playing dead?
- Your costume looks complicated. Need help taking it off?
- Ooh, you’re giving me shivers and it’s not because of that costume.
- Are you dressed as a ghost this Halloween, or are you gonna be my boo?
- Hey baby, I’ve got some wicked feelings brewing for you.
- I know you’re a witch, but with me – you won’t need a broomstick.
- Hi, I’m a zombie. Can I eat you out?
- Hey Cinderella, it’s about time to take you home – it’s almost midnight.
- Want to be part of my costume? I’ll let you under my sheets (Ghost costumes only)
- I don’t want your candy, what I really want is your number
- Do you like trick-or-treating? Cause I’ll give you this Hallow-weiner.
So, bad pickup lines aside – are there any good ones for Halloween?