iFlix doubled down on its new Channels feature by introducing several new Channels from some of the world’s biggest and most recognizable studios, including leading K-Drama broadcaster Oh! K, anime specialists Aniplus, and of course, TvN.
The new Channels feature curates studios and brands alongside the users’ own genre preferences to create a streamlined and easy to navigate interface that represents its own branded space within the iFlix service. Channels is not just limited to brands and studios though, as the Channels feature also will showcase genre Channels – specially curated collections that will help users discover more content that they enjoy.
Some of the shows currently under the Channels recently announced are:
- tvN Movies – Train to Busan, Fabricated City, My Annoying Brother, A Werewolf Boy, Sunny, Master, New Trial, One Way Trip, and The Age of Shadows;
- Oh!K – W-Two Worlds, Weightlifting Fairy, Infinite Challenge, Lucky Romance, The Flower in Prison, and Shopaholic Louis;
- Aniplus – Attack on Titan, Bungo Stray Dogs, Erased, Kiznaiver, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers, and Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls From A Dungeon.
Users can also explore genre Channels like:
- Tempatan – KL Gangster, Rindu Awak 200%, Juvana, Karak, KL Zombi, Highland Tower, and Magika.
- Action – Pearl Harbour, Snowpiercer, Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2, The Expendables Trilogy, Kick-Ass, and Jack Reacher;
- Drama – Transcendence, 50/50, Warrior, and Chef, Midnight, Texas, Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries.