By Magdelena Long
Moontoon and eGG Network are proud to present Mobile Legend Professional League Season 2: The Rise of Legends. 3 online qualifiers throughout 22 June – 8 July, with the Grand Finals scheduled for October 2018 where the winner will take home a grand total of USD 25,000.
Any teams in Malaysia and Singapore are welcome to register themselves to complete in MPL MY/SG Season 2 with a total prize tool of USD 100,000! In the Regular Season, only 6 teams will enter from a maximum of 512 teams per qualifier.
It's time for new legends to make a stand.Witness TheRiseOfLegends in Mobile Legends Professional League Malaysia/Singapore Season 2.#MPLS2 #MobileEsports #TheRiseOfLegends
Posted by Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on 7hb Jun 2018
This is how the event will be run:
1. Malaysia Qualifier 1 (22 – 24 June): Only the top 2 teams will continue to the Regular Season.
2. Malaysia Qualifier 2 (29 – 1 July): Only the top 2 teams will continue to the Regular Season.
3. The 3rd placing teams from Malaysia Qualifier 1 and 2 will compete against each other where the winner will proceed to the Regular Season.
4. Singapore Qualifiers (7 – 8 June): Only one team will continue to the Regular Season.
5. Matches will be the best of 3 for the final 16 teams of each qualifiers but other rounds are the best of 1.
Bigetron E-sports (formerly IDNS SG), Tyrants, AirAsia Saiyan and Mystic Burden will proceed straight to the Regular Season as they are in he top four teams from MPL MY/SG in Season 1. The format of Regular Season has also been changed as 10 teams will compete against each other in a round robin format with the best of 3. USD 600 will be given to the teams that wins 2-0 in the best of 3, where teams with the result of 2-1 will gain a money split between the 2 teams of USD 400 : USD 200.