By Shazwan Zulkiffli
Good news for people commuting in Klang Valley as the MRT SBK line is now operational from Sungai Buloh to Semantan.
The good people at Gamuda has been working tirelessly make the ends meet in order for the MRT SBK line Phase 1 to be operational today.
A total of 120 feeder buses would be provided for the 26 routes around the twelve Sungai Buloh to Semantan stations.
The train service is expected to benefit about 400,000 public transport commuters when it becomes fully operational in July, 2017.
Here’s the full list of stations already available for public access:
- Sungai Buloh Station
- Kampung Selamat Station at Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh
- Kwasa Damansara Station at Kota Damansara
- Kwasa Sentral Station at Taman Industry Sungai Buloh
- Kota Damansara Station at PJU 5 (Segi College)
- Surian Station at Dataran Sunway (Sunway Giza)
- Mutiara Damansara Station at The Curve
- Bandar Utama Station at One Utama
- Taman Tun Dr Ismail Station at TTDI
- Phileo Damansara Station at Section 16
- Pusat Bandar Damansara Station at Pusat Bandar Damansara
- Semantan Station at Semantan
With the availability of these new stations for MRT, hopefully the usually-intense traffic congestion in Klang Valley will simmer down gradually if not effectively.