To celebrate the opening of their online store, MSI will be having a promotion (inclusive of discounts and Special Bundles) on some of their products from 1th to 13th August.
Proving that one can definitely mix business with pleasure, MSI threw a non-stop 36 hours LAN party (where things got geekily technical instead of needily physical) in conjunction with the launch of their official Lazada online shop and unveiling of the GT75VR. Like any good LAN event, gamers got to share their own rigs/builds/accessories, aside from flaunting their supercharged gaming laptops and their love for gaming.
The launch was sponsored by MSI Malaysia along with their partners in crime: Viewsonic, Armageddon and NVIDIA and was held at One City from 29th July (10am) to 30th July (10pm).
GT75VR’s swaggy deets:
– Awesome sci-fi aesthetics with new keyboard touchpad placement design
– First laptop that adapts a new keyboard technology
– Possess the latest Cooler Boost technology (Cooler Boost Titan)
– The only gaming laptop with 120Hz refresh rate and 3ms response time panel
– Produce up to 120 picture frames per second, topped with 94% NTSC Color Gamut