by Shazwan Zulkiffli
When it comes to non-Ramly burgers, it’s safe to say that myBurgerLab can ‘tapau’ most burger vendors to be called one of the best in Malaysia. Their famous Say Cheese, Fat Elvis, and the In’N’Out tribute are regular classics, not to mention they are the ‘only’ one to actually ace a Nasi Lemak rendition of a burger (sorry everyone else).
This time, myBurgerLab together with cable-TV giant Astro, is teaming up to take your burger experience to the next level by introducing the Horror Burger. In conjunction with Halloween and the return of The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, The Exorcist and Gotham, the two local champions are keen to add more spice to the Halloween month by putting together the wackiest ingredients in between charcoal buns: a messy ‘brain-esque’ Sriracha otak-otak egg salad and green ‘fuchok’ zombie skin in one burger.
Here are the list of shows to come out in conjunction of the burger (comes out on the same day as the USA):
- The Walking Dead season 8 (23 October, 11:30am)
- Arrow Season 6 (13 October, 9:00pm)
- Gotham Season 4 (currently airing)
- Scandal Season 7 (currently airing)
- American Horror Story: Cult Season 7 (currently airing)
- Empire Season 4 (currently airing)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (currently airing)
- The Exorcist (currently airing)
- Young Sheldon (currently airing)
Time to eat some brains out!